Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The air is beginning to hum.


I woke up Saturday and directly rolled out from the bed, straight to the computer, and began a search for artist studios on Craigslist. Literally directly out of bed. I've never used Craigslist before. Then also, I did not lay around in bed thinking about art studios that morning, and neither did I think about it the night before, nor the day before, or the week before. Not really at all. I didn't know I was searching till I already had results come up on my screen.

What an interesting morning it was.

Today I placed a few calls and left a few messages.

What is this leading to? Can I afford a studio? Can I do this? Is this an answer to the workspace I will not have when I need to move?

I have so many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment