Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Ennui

Ennui
Ink and gold acrylic detail on
stained Canson 140lb coldpress.

Oh, I have so much I need to do but not surprisingly, I have been slowed down again. My right arm is useless at the moment due to some sort of muscle issues, so I am having a hard time with everything in general (typing, drawing, painting). There are so many people I need to email and so much to post here, But, enough of the pity party, so until my arm feels better, here's some eye candy.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Julita those look amazing. I love the woman 'swooping' above the clouds. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!!! I want to buy one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, my friend. Glad to see you creating things again ... Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The close-up pictures are so necessary to show the attention to detail that you create. I am now inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bean,
    The "Ennui" piece has been my favorite since you started it. The arms/sleeves remind me of the center of the end of a peacock feather. B-YOO-T-FUL!

    ReplyDelete