Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bang. Ouch.

I feel like I'm hitting a wall. I need a break.

I have a little over a week to finish the current painting for the group show coming up. I also started another piece that I was inking on watercolor paper and was almost complete, till I botched it last night.

It may be exhaustion, tiredness, all that stuff. I think it's because I've been busting my butt for the past two weeks and my mind is telling me to take a break.

It was such a stupid thing too. It's something that in a right state of mind I would have never done. A big glob of green where there really shouldn't have been any globs. Or greens. Or colors for that matter.

Never say never, as I've learned the hard way in the past.

Maybe doing a little of nothing today will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment