Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some things in development. . .























I've been creating smaller pieces lately and not working on the larger ones due to funky arm spatula muscle syndrome, or something similar sounding. I have the actual syndrome name written down somewhere, but can't read all of it due to my doctor's hand writing. I can hardly ever read anything he writes. So, hopefully this scapular thing won't last too much longer because even just sitting at times can make it ache uncomfortably, and sitting at a computer can make it worse.

The post before last, I posted photos of finished pieces. Sorry if the photo quality was off. I'm trying to figure out what's up with that. But those will do. I took some additional photos a few nights back to show some of the gold effect in a warmer, low light. But then, I can't trust what I see on this monitor. The first one is Ennui, and is 6.5"x9". The other is Earth II and is 12.5"x10". These are both meant to be enjoyed up close. Close, close. Clossseeee. (I'll post more photos of these later.)





3 comments: