Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Tattooville '08

I am back from a most wonderful, spur of the moment trip! After a rather stressful week at work (throw an eyeroll in there), I needed to get away. A badly needed change of scenery, was badly needed (hah). I was so desperate I was actually toying with the idea of flying to France to see a Jeff Koons exhibit. What was I thinking!? I don't know. I don't think I was. I just needed to be far away from everything, and everyone (don't anyone take it personally please). SO, uh, what else was happening that I could do? There was Baby Tattooville In Riverside, CA. Was I serious? What was I thinking!? I don't know. I don't think I was. But, all of you who knew how much I would enjoy this and just told me to go (one week before the event!), thank you for not letting me talk myself out of it. I sincerely, one hundred percent, mean it.

It took place at the Mission Inn. I got there early so I explored the hotel for a bit.



















One begins to feel a bit like Alice in wonderland at times, well, I guess a girl like me would. For guys it could be the Mad Hatter? Maybe? Ahh...















Quite odd. You see.

But the event itself was a fantastically good time.












The look on Ledbetter's face.



















Movement, and motion.



















I just like this one very much.



















Daniel Peacock, in the moment.



















Amy Sol, so still.



















At Soto's studio (l-r) Dave Cooper, Shag (Josh Agle), Bob Dob, Brandi Milne, Glenn Barr, Michael Whelan, Amy Sol, Ana Bagayan, Joe Ledbetter, Daniel Peacock.



















Like a deer caught in headlights " Omgomgomg! I'm getting my photo taken with Tim Biskup omgomgomg!" Yes, that was REALLY going through my head at the time. Just in case you didn't catch on, I collect his art and have wanted to meet him for a while. Can't get over the look on my face!



















The Beginning of The Jam .



















They all jumped up at once.

















Ledbetter.



















Brandi's gifts to us. We all thank you.

















Ana is very sweet. And she worked so hard - Just so we all would get something nice.

























Dave Cooper

























There really isn't anything there yet.



















Cooper. He's trying to make a point. Look at him move.

















I think we get what Harley makes of it.

















We thought so, too ;D

























Jammin.

























A Biskup At Brunch

I can't wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment